Wednesday 14 December 2016

Team Roles

For week two of the unit, we was introduced to the concept of team roles and took the Belbin team roles test to see what sort of team role characteristic traits we possessed.


According to the Belbin team role test, my top three roles are 17% expert, 14% innovator and 14% team player.


Expert and innovator character trait both highlights that I prefer to work independently thus by this nature means that my team working skills may not be as effective nor efficient. I believe I inherited my existing team player personality traits from my previous work experiences, such as working as a stylist for Levi’s within a retail store and as a photographer where I worked along with a team of makeup artists, stylists, models and assistant. My goal is to maintain a better balance between my ability to work as a team as well as independently.

No comments:

Post a Comment