Wednesday 14 December 2016

Feedback

In week 4, I received feedback on my presentation and was told that I did not have knowledge in fashion nor instagram which resulted in me not winning the project despite including visual images and proof of reaching 1000+ likes on my personal instagram post and reaching 10000+ likes utilising a secondary fashion related instagram account which was a clear indication of previous experience and success. I also talked about my experience of being invited several Paris fashion week events during PFW 2016 but I guess that was not accounted for. Never the less, our team received a project from a company called the LOOKOUT! The brief was vague and the companies website turns out to be unavailable at the time thus it was difficult to gather information. Hopefully our team will be able to gather more information when we meet our client.

No comments:

Post a Comment