Wednesday 14 December 2016

Motivation

Week one of the unit consists of an introduction to the Big Agency unit and was also introduced to the concept of motivation.

My main motivation to succeed at this moment in time is to provide for my family. Coming from a hard working class family the thought of earning enough to retire my parents is a very strong motivation factor. However, I aim to achieve a healthy balance my desired standard of living with my quality of life. I am motivated and aim to work hard to achieve the desired result, hence juggling my own business, jobs whilst maintaining university work. What I hope to get out of this unit isn't necessarily just skills that will enhance employability but skills that will be applicable to whatever opportunity that comes to me next or opportunities that I create.

No comments:

Post a Comment